Office 365 and the cloud will change the way your Business works
ONGC Systems uses and recommends Office 365 for your Cloud email needs. Office 365 allows you to take your email services, which have traditionally been stored on a server in your office and move them to the Cloud.
Why is a cloud email solution a viable solution for my business?
Advantages for Small and Medium Business (SMB) market
- Guaranteed 99.9% uptime of the service.
- Collaborative emails, allowing you to share mailboxes, calendars and contacts.
- Spam and Malware protection.
- Patching and updating are managed by the service provider.
- Access to your emails from anywhere on virtually any device.
- Pay as you go, flexible licensing that can move with your business.
- Automatic data backup.
Access Anywhere, Anytime
Office 365 also allows each user the ability to install the latest versions of Office applications on up to 5 devices. This gives your staff the benefit of accessing their Office application from anywhere at any time, on computers, smartphones and tablets.
A major concern for businesses is the associated downtime with any I.T. infrastructure change. Fortunately ONGC Systems can ensure that downtime is minimised, reducing the impact on work or service delivery.
- 50GB mailboxes.
- Send and receive messages up to 25MB in size.
- Use your own custom domain for email addresses.
- Always up to date spam and malware protection.
- Available on Windows PC, Mac, Windows Phone, iPhone, Android, and Blackberry.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, in the Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions, ONGC Systems can fully manage your Office 365 – including billing and customer service – on your behalf, allowing us to seamlessly merge the cloud experience into your IT services.
Cloud Email Solutions
For advice on how ONGC Systems can help your business with Cloud Email Solutions please contact us.