$60,000 – $80,000 Full Time
Information & Communication Technology
Want Make a Positive Impact To the Business Community?
Do you have a positive outlook on life that searches to add value to those you work with? We encourage our team members to challenge the status quo and become a creator not just another drone expected to do computer plumbing and just fix problems! We are moving away from the traditional MSP business to more of a Digital Transformation specialist. Get back to loving where you work.
Multiple Positions Available!
Our Vision: We are an IT, Cloud, Voice and Data Solution Specialist, who enable businesses to break through today’s technology cycles for tomorrow’s business challenges.
Job tasks and responsibilities
We specialise in Cloud services with a forum to allow our engineers to experiment and create ground breaking IP solutions which we have been recognised for by Industry. Whether through SharePoint, Power BI, Power Automate, SQL, PowerApps, the opportunities to explore your creativity are endless.
What we need from you!
You will be responsible for working with a number of clients across a variety of engagements. This role will be both challenging and fulfilling. Allowing you to see installations through from presales and design to implementation, documentation and follow up support. The role will also involve researching, planning and creation of internal ventures and associated systems. We have each others back, so you will also be involved in mentoring junior staff and helping them up skill. You will be responsible for maintaining relationships with clients, proactively resolving issues and offering solutions. If you aren’t passionate about helping people then this may not be the right job.
Skills and experience
- Minimum 3 years in a similar role
- Experience configuring network and telecommunication technology hardware, and software with computer systems
- Server 2008-2019, installation, configuration, migration, and trouble shooting and DR
- Experience with the provisioning and maintenance of Office 365 essential, including SharePoint and Azure Active Directory
- Advanced knowledge of Active Directory
- Virtualisation experience including Hyper-V & VMWare
- IP & Network Design, VLAN Config
- IP Voice Skills & 3CX Phone Systems
- Disaster Recovery Implementation and Application Skills
- Monitor and maintain windows servers and desktops
- Document and Audit existing and new infrastructure
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Solid Infrastructure & Networking experience configuring complex environments.
- Work in a team for the best outcomes
- Valid Drivers licence
Job benefits and perks
We have a purpose built facility including an entertainment areas with arcade and pinball machines. We are highly focused on staff recognition, quarterly team building offsites and annual weekends away as a team and with families. Most importantly we just try to have fun.
Remember this is the Gold Coast so lifestyle choices become a driving factor! We aim to satisfy our staff across all levels of personal, professional and financial development. Our packages will reward the worthy and will include but not limited to a handsome salary, if interested we can look to also offer a fully maintained motor vehicle as an option (including personal use), Mobile phone, Internet and a range of other perks. We pay for staff to engage in industry training and partake in a range of activities singularly and as a group to enhance personal development and bring the fun back to work.
About ONGC Systems
We are a key Microsoft Partner and have been recognised as the SMB/MM National Cloud Partner of the year – WINNER! Beating out thousands of other MSP’s. We have also won Gold Coast Business Excellence Awards – IT Business of the year. We emphasize the team here and the Leadership Team will only have a partial say in the final selection. You will be informally interviewed by your perspective peers. This means that once accepted into the team you can rest assured somebody will always have your back!