Don’t miss out on $10,000.00 to transform your business.
The Queensland Government has released funding for organisations that have been affected by the COVID-19 Pandemic. Unlike other Government Grants, this is 100% funded for up to $10,000.00 per business.
The grant has been developed to assist in several areas and one of the primary directives is designed to help businesses “access digital technologies to rebuild business operations and transition to a new way of doing business”.
Here are some areas that you may be able to use the grant:
- Enabling your mobile workforce with communication and collaboration tools in the cloud, from cloud platforms like Microsoft 365 / Microsoft Teams etc, to cloud hosted phone systems
- Implementing video conferencing solutions to enable you to keep in contact with clients and colleagues
- Procurement of additional assets to accommodate your transformation to the new way of working
- Training services on new ways to utilise systems and technology
- Creation or updating of your business continuity plans to adapt to the new way of working
- Implement additional Cyber Security measures
- Digital Marketing to refresh your online digital presence and go to market strategies
Do you qualify?
Eligibility Criteria does apply which includes:
- Have been highly impacted by the current shutdown restrictions applied by the Government
- Significant reduction in revenue for a minimum of 1 month due to COVID-19
- Employ 20 or less staff
- Have a registered ABN that was active as at 23 March 2020
- Be registered for GST
- Your head office is based in QLD
- Annual turnover above $75,000.00 for the last financial year
- Total payroll of less than $1.3m
If you would like more information on how you can take advantage of this fantastic opportunity, please reach out to our team today. Currently nearly 50% of the funds have been requested and we expect that there will be a considerable uptake. Don’t miss this great opportunity to transform your business towards the new way of doing business.