Reputable Business IT Support
With extensive industry experience and knowledge, ONGC Systems are committed to delivering the highest quality of business IT support. Our dedicated team implement tailored services to fulfil all requirements. Ultimately, aiding your company in streamlining processes and boosting efficiency.
Comprehensive managed IT solutions can be implemented for those of a smaller scale with limited IT-based capabilities or no dedicated technical department. For those running a large company, our services can help towards filling gaps in current IT departments. While many companies opt for ongoing support, others may enlist the help of ONGC Systems to help to tackle a large-scale project. For example, the installation of new technology.
Enjoy the freedom of working remotely through our award-winning REACH workspace solutions. Packages include enhanced security features, along with customisable administrator tools. Allow employees to work anywhere, at any time, using any device.
Reliable IT Consultant Services
Using a range of monitoring tools, our IT consultant team can keep a careful eye on all solutions. Cybersecurity strategies are implemented to guarantee the highest level of security and confidentiality. Along with security solutions, our plans also include the following:
- A dedicated account manager who will be on hand to resolve all questions, queries and arising problems.
- Regular strategic business reviews (SBR) to assist the growth of your organisation.
- Software application subscription management to ensure that your budget is being utilised effectively.
- Regular reporting to keep you in the loop with the progress of your managed IT solutions.
- Our team guarantee full transparency, enabling you to have complete control over your plan.
24/7 Support Plans
ONGC Systems recognise that any IT disruption can have a detrimental impact on daily operations, which is why 24/7 support is available in selected plans. It means that businesses will always remain online, regardless of any arising issues.